• In the Spotlight:

baby name dilema!

Ok so me and my husband absolutely cannot come to an agreement on ANY baby names! with our first two i named my first son Noah Ryan (noah from the movie the notebook and Ryan was the actor who played noah) and our second son i picked the first name isaiah and he picked matthew. now this next one is complicated because we dont know what the sex is yet and we are talking about baby names and we have came across a few but we cant agree on anything.

i love the name Aurellia Grace but he doesnt like the middle name however if this baby is a boy he LOVES and i mean ABSOLUTELY LOVES the name abraham and wants to name our son abraham lincoln and if its a girl Lincoln Abrianna!

Can anyone help me!! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Baby Names

• I love the name Lincoln, but for a boy. My coworker named her son Lincoln and at first I was like ??? but after I rolled it over in my mind a few times I realized I really like it lol. So I say go with Lincoln! Sorry, that's about all the help I'm gonna be lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Abrianna for a girl is cute, but I wouldnt put it with Lincoln, lol. & If he loves Abraham, then Id go with that, but I dont think I would go with Abraham Lincoln, lol..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Do not let him name the child that at all! The poor kid would never be left alone in school! Even the teacher would snicker at that name! Think of your childs safety and sanity!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Abraham is a nice name for a boy and Lincoln is ok too, but not together, that's just laughable.

Aurelia Grace is a great name for a girl, but definitely NOT Lincoln for a girl. And Abrianna looks like Adrianna was typo-ed.
    snivic

Answer by snivic at 3:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• idk how 2 help u wit dis lol
    hisfuturewife94

Answer by hisfuturewife94 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love that name "Lincoln Abrianna " I like the name " Brandis Alexandria"
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Personally I would wait to fight over names until you know what you are having unless you are not finding out. I didn't find out with either of my kids, so we had both boy and girl names ready.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i kind of like abraham, we considered abram for our youngest (but he's vincent)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• How abt Lyne instead of Lincoln for a girl, she might be made fun of.Tell him he has to think of the poor child and what names other kids might make fun of. Abrianna is really cute, and maybe Lyne or some ele for a middle name.Abraham Lincoln is just a little too much for me, might be ok w/out the Lincoln, he would really be made fun of by the kids I'm sure.Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 19, 2010