so can anyone help me out on this?

so on 9/21 and 9/23 i spotted but only when i wiped and on 9/30 i was suppose to get my period but didnt and now im 1 week late i am trying to concieve and i bd every other day during my fertile days so could this might have been implantation bleeding? could i be preggo? i go to the doctors on the 21

yola72407

Asked by yola72407 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you know when you od. Then as long as you are 12+ dpo you can test. have you tested?? The spotting could be implantation bleeding or it could just be irritation from bding. or just a fluke thing.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I had pink discharge the day after I was supposed to ovulate only once when I wiped and then I got most of the pregnancy symptoms for two weeks then my period started. Some say that can happen when you ovulate too, so it all depends. That was the first time it happened so I got all excited even though I didn't feel pregnant.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008