He sucks at time management

So we have a full day worth of plans. I just started classes again so it is important that Mon-Thursday stick to a plan, so I can adjust. He F!@#s over his running plans, he likes to jog, and decides he'll do it later, during all of our family plans, and we'd push our plans back for him to go jog. sorry if that was scrambled.

Grrr...he's annoying me lately, every thing is screwed as far as time because he forgets that he is not the only one that has to get stuff done.
So I got angry and said "Fuck your run, you don't do shit on time, so guess what? You're not doing it at all, I'm not pushing back anything."
Mind you I had to walk from school because he forgot to get me, parking is bad so I just get dropped off, I have to do homework and try to finish my sons meals for the week.

I'm just overwhelmed and am venting....sorry there is no real Q but opinions are welcome

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have family plans, and he makes you late, go without him and tell him you will meet him there.When people ask you where he is,Tell them to ask him when he gets here.If he is embarrassed enough, maybe he will change this habit.Or he doesn't want to go and thinks if you are late enough, you won't go.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yeah if you had plans already & he is late forget him
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010