What would u think if ur SO, boyfriend, or husband asked u this? adult content

My boyfriend the other day asked me if i would have a threesum with him and another guy. I have never known him to be bi at all, he said he just wants to try it. I dont know what to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• surprisedI would be like WTH.

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd think my SO is gay.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• And would most defidently would want to know why.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i would say hell no wether my man asked for one with a man or a woman. threesomes are a good way to spark bad jealousy issues that often ultamatly end relationships.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd think he wasn't happy with our sex life and a looooong discussion would need to happen. I wouldn't think he's gay/bi though...unless he said he wants to try to have sex with the guy? Maybe he just wants to watch YOU have sex with him?
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would think he was not very serious about our relationship. Unless you are in an open relationship.
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Id say he think very little of you as a women to want to share you like that.. I am married and is my husband said that to me i would call a divorce lawyer ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would say that he was trying to nuke the relationship. The original relationship hardly ever stays together in these situations. My advice would be to say no if you want to be with this guy for the long haul. If you don't, then you can decide what you want to do, but it doesn't seem healthy to me to bring another person into a relationship.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 3:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i would be confused. we would be having a sit down and having a deep conversation
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 3:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You deserve an explination on why he wants you to do this.You wouldn't need another man if this is what he wants from you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010