Other than juice, milk and water, What do you give your kids to drink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Let them sip on a caffeine free soda pop or caffeine free slightly sweetened tea. Grammie Barb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My son likes to drink flavored tea decaf of course. He likes the peach flav and raspberry flav and also likes green tea. But I do limit his intake, not sure if it would be good on them to drink a lot!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My boys like lemonade and homemade iced tea. I limit their tea intake for caffiene. they are a little older, 11 and 9. They don't like soda much and I'm glad.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Kool-Aid - I pour a half glass of Kool-Aid and fill the other half with Water. This way they will have the Flavor and not all the sugar in regular strength. I give Clear Soda like Sprite and 7-Up. Also alittle bit of Tea. :)
    Anonymous

• I usually don't allow anything else. Birthdays and holidays, I allow soda. And on occassion, some coffee.
    My older children get coffee more frequently than my younger, however, it's still not daily.
    Triessence

Answer by Triessence at 3:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I sometimes give my daughter a little bit of my Diet Rite soda. It's caffeine free and sugar free, just sweetened with Splenda. It tastes like real soda. Sometimes we have fruit flavored carbonated water, too.
    aryn12205

Answer by aryn12205 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• lemonade, raseberry iced tea, I don't give kool-aide since I heard it causes cancer. clear soda's if I have no other choice's.My son has 2 teen sister's that share gatorade with him.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• theres not really too much more for kids except milk water and juice but i make smoothies i buy fresh fruit and put it in blender with ice or you can mix it with milk or fruit juice you can even use can fruit for smoothie my kids like to watch me cut the fruit and taste each one then they like to put the fruit in the blender and push the buttons. you can try to make lemonade ice cubes in a glass of ice tea or water.
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• strawberry water cucummber water carrot juice apple juice i make it fresh though so not sure about if you bought how it would taste lemonade Distilled water rice water stuff like that
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I give my daughter gatorade and poweraid especially when its super hot out. It has a lot of electrolytes in it.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 23, 2008