Anyone voting a different way?

Anyone going a different route than McCain or Obama? Who are you supporting? Are you writing in a candidate? Speak up Mama's!!

njmommy2boys

Asked by njmommy2boys at 7:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am afraid to vote for a third party with this election being as close as it is, but I do think we need more voices in our political system.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• no~ thou McCain is not my first choice I am most closely aligned to his beliefs... so he gets my vote! personally I think that you are tossing your vote in the trash if you do not pick one of the two main stream candidates although I feel your pain~~ I have never heard of an "third party candidate" getting more than 5% of the vote and many times that could become a "spoiler vote"... just my thoughts
    tiggermom999

Answer by tiggermom999 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• No, Im voting fo McCain
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• tiggermom999 ~ I agree with you about wasting the vote. I really wish it wasn't like that. i really wish the other candidates could speak up as much as the Dem and Rep candidates do.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008