(Shaquan Duley) why would she do this to her kids

why would she kill her kids it is susan smith all over again.. said just becouse she had no job and she wanted to be free well that is no reason to do what she did.. iam so sorry to bring this up but i cant imagine why she would do it. what do yall think.. she should have turned them over to cps or family if she had any..

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I completely agree, she should have just handed them to cps, something dont kill those innocent little ones. It made my cry reading that. I dont see how anyone could stand to kill their babies!!!!
    prego_jessi

Answer by prego_jessi at 4:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It's odd to say the least. maybe she didn't know she could call cps or maybe she acted on impulse. Or maybe she thought if she can't have them, no one can. I don't know but yes, it is Susan Smith all over again. One thing is for sure, she wasn't stable. Normal people don't murder their kids. People really need to watch mothers who may be a candidate for PPD.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010