Diaper Service

There is no diaper service in my area. My husband and I are really considering starting one. Any advice?

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Seek an attorney to draft legal documents for you to get your business started, take out credit to start your buisness b/c you have to pay your employees, and talk to a CPA about tax deductibles for business and stuff, they can answer all the money questions you'd have.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• A bunch of laundry soap, washers, dryers, and tons of bleach !

Rent out a laundry-mat and offer diaper drop off and wash/ fold/ dry/ and put them into clear bags for pick -up.

But delivery would be a drain with gas price gouging
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Check out legalzoom.com i used them for my business they do all the papers for you.. They even did my non for profit business for me i did not have to worry about filing the right papers in my state they do it for you.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010