50 something moms

I want to get my stepmom a birthday gift from Bed Bath and Beyond, any ideas on what to get her? she has a new house, and wants to start cooking more, if that helps.

rjacob2008

Asked by rjacob2008 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm not 50 something but anyway. If she's into cooking more I would go buy a Recipe box or Book and go onto Allrecipes.com and right down some of the top recipes from it that I think should be interested in. Also if she's in need of any kitchen items I would put them together with the Recipe's in a nice basket or crystal bowl or something for her.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Get her some beautiful flowers that smells wonderful. Sweet Pea,Cherry Blossom. That beautiful flowers I hope is right. It has a orange flower on the lotion. Its flowers something......but it smells good.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:04 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love gift cards. Then she can buy whatever she likes. You could give her a cute bunch of flowers with it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010