What age did your child stop using the stroller?

I might be pregnant not sure yet. Debating if I should get a double stroller or just use the one I have now for the newborn assuming my older child will want to walk rather than be in the stroller. I'm not sure though.

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When she started walking at about 11 months. Now all she wants to do is push the stroller.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• my 2 yr old hates the stroller. we stopped at about 18 mos, but still use it sometimes. but she screams
    "you might be pregnant!!" your not sure yet. so don't jump into anything wait on buying it. how old is your child
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• He was 5 when I stopped using it. Well, he wanted to stop. He decided he might be embarrassed. He is 14y/o and wishes he could ride again. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My dd is almost 4 & still rides in the stroller from time to time, but its not that often.. she can last all day at the zoo walking around pretty much with no problems ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• bout 3..wait to purchase when u know
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• they also have the sit and stand strollers if your child only uses it part of the time your out, it has a stroller part for the baby and a seat in the back for older children, and are not as big and bulky as the double strollers
    MamaCinda

Answer by MamaCinda at 11:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2010