Baby Hiccups?

I'm in my 23 week and whenever I lay down on my back I can feel my stomache jump in a pulse-like way... I was reading on the internet that the "pulse" is really my little man having hiccups... Could this be true?

molly_beth13

Asked by molly_beth13 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep. Mine had them all the time. My stomach was always jumping like that.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes! My son had hiccups in my belly all the time.. I always used to say... You know is worst then having hiccups yourself.... having your baby have them in your belly...
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Oh yeah lol. My baby kept hiccups most of my 2nd and 3rd trimesters lol. She almost came out hiccuping. My SIL's first baby, her daughter, had hiccups while she was in labor with her lol. Once your baby comes out, if he gets hiccups, I bet you'll recognize the rhythm as the jumping feeling in your tummy from while you were pregnant. I did. My daughter got hiccups the night she was born and I looked at my husband and was like, "OMG! It's so weird to feel it while I'm holding her instead of feeling my stomach jiggle!" lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• yeah my son did that a lot it was soo cute
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2010