What would you do if you were accidentally copied on an email that your husband sent and it was very disrespectful to you??

My husband sent an email to his sister basically saying that I would not "allow" him $100.00 in spending $$ to come visit her next week. And that you know wht they say "Marriage is Grand, Divorce is 50 Grand" He cc'd me on it accidentially. THis was after I managed to come up with the $400.00 for the plane ticket

What would you do? How would you feel?!!!

I told him that he could pack an extra large bag and stay the "F" in California.

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 4:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd print it out and kindly ask him to explain himself.
    thedixongang

Answer by thedixongang at 4:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I would think he didn't "accidentally" copy it to you. He wanted you to read it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Good for you! Ungrateful brat. Next time, make him work an extra job so he can visit his precious sis!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yeah, I thought that too BIMS - but trust me he really did not want me to read that. He was playing Oh poor pitiful me...mean ol' wife won't give me any money to play and go drinking with.
    chefronswife

Comment by chefronswife (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd print it out and hand it to him. I don't believe it was an accident either.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'd be pissed. Good for you in telling him that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You Go Girl! I would have told him the same thing.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well, sounds like this isn't really about the email, and that there are some underlying issues in your marriage that you guys should conisider working on. Don't focus on the wart, get under the skin and get the whole thing out, don't just shave the top off it'll come back again! Kind of gross analogy but It works! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• ha, i like your response about the extra large bag and staying there... what a jerk! you should of said well forget the $400 for the plane ticket too i think i'll go put that back into savings for soemthing IMPORTANT :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 4:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yeah MM80, That is just it - we are broke as a joke ..but I managed to shuck and jive out finances around so he could go to Cali again. He is being a Brat, he will not have $$ for airplane drinks and In and Out Burgers.....

And no, he totally screwed up by sending it to me - he tried to "un-send" it but it was too late
    chefronswife

Comment by chefronswife (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010