How do you pick 'best answer'?

When I want to close a question and I get several that are really great, I look at the number of points or levels the Mom has. The best answer with the lowest number, I give them the best answer to help their points. How do you pick the best answer?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• same as you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I choose the one that I feel is really the best. If I can't decide, I look at the thumbs up/down and let others feelings of what is best help me make the final decision. I don't look at points, because they don't have anything to do with that particular question or answer.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:33 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I mark it accordingly. If someones advice is the best, then I mark it best. Or if I am still unsure I look at how many thumbs up or downs everyone has. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I pick it based on who I feel deserves the best answer and has been the biggest help. I don't consider points or anything like that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I just the pick the one with the best advice if its close between them I decide who gave the most information. I dont care about points or thumbs...
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I did not know that we were suppose to pick best answer.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• if a few are great, i do look to see who may need to get up there in points but usually it is one of the good ones that stands out, maybe makes me laugh a little even on serious questions
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I try and chose the member on the lowest level to help them out, if their advice was good.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• and if i can not still decide i do also see if others did more thumbs up on any
    but sometimes thumbs ups are just the first few answers, so can not always use as a reference to what others think
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I try to give best answer to the person who answered the question best. No brainer I know. Often though a question can go off on a tangent in answers. So I give it to the person best answered the question itself. I don't pay any attention to points or levels.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010