Low Iron? adult content

I have 29-30 day cycles and this month after my temp dropped, my period came the next day as expected. It was a heavy flow off and on the first day, then for the next few days it has been a lot less and a dark brown color. I have also had 2 weeks of extreme fatigue accompanied by frequent urination (hourly or every hour and a half) and irritability which I thought was just premenstrual but is still quite obvious. Although this 'could' be pregnancy symptoms, I did have a cycle and my temp did drop the day before and is in the lower range for the past 5 days. Just curious as to what this could be about?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 4:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If your doing first morning temps and charting your temp will stay high if you are pregnant. Since it didn't that's a sign that you aren't pregnant. Of course it's not 100%.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• That's what I thought. I m/c in early June so I could very well be low in iron. I am taking some iron supplements starting today and hopefully, I will see in increase in my energy within a week.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010