Stretch jeans?

I saw an ad on TV for a new brand of stretch jeans. They were supposed to be very comfortable and fit like leggings. Any one know what brand I am trying to remember?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 4:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Hell, I'm a size 4 and I wouldn't wear 'em. I despise this "everything ugly from the 80's is cool" trend.

Joeygoat, for the kind of pants your looking for, try Old Navy or Alloy.com. I have pretty good luck with both places (and you can get Petite or Tall sizes if needed). :)
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• They are called jeggings.........combination of jeans and leggings. Lots of designers are making them. Google jeggings and see what comes up.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• They have some nice ones at old navy.
    WeAre138

Answer by WeAre138 at 4:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I got my jeggings at Target for $20, and they are in every size from 0-18
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think more designers are offering dress jeans - so many of us don't want to be squished into uncomfortable denim.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I will look up the above ideas. I only own one pair of jeans. I was never allowed to wear them growing up and I never really had time to wear them while working. I wear a size 22W so I don't want anything that is too tight. I would LOVE to have a dress pair of pants made out of a light weight denim fabric. That and a blazer to match. How cool would that be? I also do not want to wear tight fitting clothing because every one of my fat spots would only be exaggerated with tight fitting pants. I wear dresses 99% of the time the rest are dress slacks with matching tops or blazers. I am a very traditional when it comes to clothing. I don't buy fad items, but classics that last for a long time.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• jeggings.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I googled jeggings. I can not say I would wear them. Too body hugging and my figure is not size 0, so I will pass. I am going to look for a dress slack style denim pant. I will probably have to had them made for me with a local tailor. I watched a Youtube video of the worlds tightest pants ever. The woman in the video could have had a gyn exam without taking them off. It was in some European country and she was working at a gas station. Umm, what about the friction causing sparks. Yikes.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Jeggings.... American Eagle has them, Aero, everywhere has them basically.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Saw them at Target
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2010