this might sound terrible but...

does your child ever annoy you because they do something that reminds you of one of your so's bad habits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• No, my children haven't picked up on either of our habbits yet..but yes my children do annoy me at times for sure.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No what annoys me is that my SO lets her gets away with things because he see's nothing wrong with her jumping on the back of the couch, then when she does it with just me and her at home I get extremely pissed off at him about it. Cause everytime I get onto her for it he yells at me like I'm the bad mommy trying to keep my child from flipping off the couch and breaking a bone.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• What Desert said.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sometimes... But I'm still with my DH soo when our son acts like him, I get on them both....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 4:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• sometimes
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No, actually it's the other way around and they are exactly alike in so many ways. My mom used to ticked because my brother would do stuff that reminded her of our dad. The funny thing is my brother never even lived with him and probably only had any kind of contact a few times.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• DesertRose, would you like me to yell at him for you! I hate it when I have to be the bad guy and it's just common sense.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well my sk act like the bm all the time and it annoys the ever living crap out of me. I also blame alot of the bad behaviors of the kids on dh. It is more of a joke though.
    DustiC

Answer by DustiC at 10:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• not DH but my son does things that remind me of my younger brother during his terror phase.. It drives me friggin nuts
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010