What is a unicorn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Don't know how why this is being asked but a unicorn is a horse with a horn that comes from the middle of it's forehead. Mythical creature.
    gigs5liz

Answer by gigs5liz at 7:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ehm...yeah.
    What the previous poster said.

I didn't know some people didn't know what unicorns were O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• A single corn? (LOL)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• A magical creature that comes in my dreams to take me to his layer to play monopoly and eat taffy apples. He is pretty sexy when he wants to he...and when we are done he flies me back to my bathroom so I can take a shower.
    Anonymous

• A unicorn is something in your life that you can never catch...you may come close, but it always escapes your grasp. It's not a creature, it can be a job, a dream, a child, anything.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

This is hilarious!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you mean a "eunuch"? (That's a 'horse' with no horn at all.) Actually, it's a male servent who has had his penis and most times his testicles removed.
    Quoiky

Answer by Quoiky at 11:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• a unicorn is like a narwhal and a horse had a baby
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 4:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• A unicorn is a SM that thinks that all other SMs should love their SKs no matter what, like their own children, and that they can do no wrong, and if there is any problems or tension in a blended family, that it's automatically the SMs fault.
    babygarmuchi

Answer by babygarmuchi at 2:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2008