I've been with a man for 3 years, but lately... adult content

I have the constant urge to have sex with women! I love my SO very much, but I can't stop thinking about it. My SO knows and likes it, I just was wondering does this mean im bisexual? I've never had feelings for a woman, I just think they're hot. I'm confused. Is there anyone else that is with a man but likes to have women in the bedroom too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it means that you are a very confused woman. I also think it means there is probably a reason why you are so confused. Maybe you should look into what that reason might be.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You would be bi-curious if you haven't acted on these feelings. I know lots of people in committed relationships who are able to have these flings together. For me, I can't keep emotion out of it so seeing my man touch with the other woman bothered me a lot, so we don't do it anymore.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• SORRY, No- i have Never felt that way- but, if your husband has no problem with it; then you have nothing to worry about!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I understand completely. My husband and I have always has a great sex life, but after so long we got comfortable and things got predictable. We have discussed the fact of bringing in a girl for me...he wants to see me with another woman and I want to, well, do one.LOL I am not gay but I think women are hot as well and women know what women want. It is the female connection. For me this is all a sex thing, I have had been with a girl once before and it was great. i had a great friendship with sex on the side. It was our "dirty" little secret, which made things that much hotter.

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think its normal to feel that way. Just figure out what you and your husband want to do about it. Ignore the feelings..create a seperate relationship with a woman on the side of your marriage. Bring a woman into the marriage. Some of those choices could be rather life altering.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think it's totally "normal" within our current society. We see media images all the time of women together, or at least suggestive images - and have for some years. Now we are beginning to see media images of men together alot. (Watch True Blood on HBO?) I think those images get stuck in people's minds (especially younger minds). In general, bi-sexualality is somewhat appalling to my generation & previous generations, but completely acceptible to my daughter's generation (& younger) ....it's normal to her and her peers. My daughter said I was being judgmental when I told her I could never be with a man who was/is/or even thinks about being bi. I am the LEAST judgmental person I have ever known!!! Sign of the times.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love women.I left my husband for another woman.What you are experiencing right nowis called " bi-curios ". I've had 2 relationships with women.And there is nothing different if you were in a heteralsexual
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• If you are serious and your husband is along for the ride (suprise, suprise lol) I would suggest maybe him just watching? Because I know alot of women who have brought in ladies with themself & their husband and it always blew up in their faces because the girl tends to get jealous seeing her man make love to another woman. If you wouldnt have that problem then maybe just let him watch a time or two then let him in the mix. Think it through first and make sure it is something you truly want. I would just weigh the pros and cons. GL to you :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• just go for it you only live once
    HopefulMom2B08

Answer by HopefulMom2B08 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2010