Where Can I Share My Business on this website- I DO NOT WANT To SPAM

teamjudim

Asked by teamjudim at 7:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can advertsie on your profile page, journal entries, group posts.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 7:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can write journal posts, but you have to select the icon that says that it is a marketplace post before you submit it. There are also groups you can join that allow advertising.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:03 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You can advertise on your profile page. Then you would have to start inviting people to be your friend and networking in order to get traffic to your page.
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 4:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You would definitely benefit from the training I offer on network marketing. It's free, and you will learn everything you need to know about home business, how to be successful at it, know what to look for in a good company, how to market online, etc. You will have access to so many tools and knowledgable minds/personal help, all for free!
    I wish I would have found it years ago! Visit my profile to learn more, PM me and I'll give you my number so you can talk about your areas of need! To start the training visit: http://sally.mentoringforfree.com

To your success,
    Sally
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 11:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2008