Does anyone have a hard time being consistent with a ton of kids?

Do you ever know just what to do, but have a hard time doing it everytime? Sometimes I'm just exhausted at the end of the day and am trying to pick my battles! ***sigh***

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sometimes its hard sticking to a schedual. We have a 2,3 and 5 year old and discipline is different for all of them and tis hard because sometimes it seems unfair. Sometimes e just want to give up and let them run wild but its just bout discipling yourself and sticking to it even when ur ripping ur hair out!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have a hard time being consistent with 1 child... I KNOW its so wrong and I say "Max please don't ride over the grass again or you will get your bike taken away " well with his 2 year old nature he did it again and well, I had a couple over and they were only staying for another 45 minutes and I knew thats how long the tantrum would last so yeah, I understand and only have 1 -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have 4 and it's a battle. I just stay as organized as I possibly can and keep at it.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i am very organized, so i make sure that there is no confusion! I have a 7,4,3,1 and one on the way! We have a routine, and dangit we follow it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I think that organization and routine are key.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 5:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2010