What is the deal with all the Troll profiles and questions lately?

I have noticed a ton this month alone. They ask a stupid question or answer with f'd up writing. Then, you go look at their profile and it is brand new with no info on it. It is rather irritating...

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 5:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I dislike that. Why would you want to even go through the trouble. That is not in good fun. But if it makes their days brighter what can we do but ignore them. Also I have seen plenty of non anon and not so new members that are very troll like too. Its very hard for me to over look but I do(sometimes though its hard to not feed the trolls ;)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Probably second accts to help people vote up and bump their own questions and answers so they can "win"
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• "Win" what I wonder. Those silly awards??? They are virtually meaningless - are people that bored? or starved for attention?
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Attack of the males and teens with extra time on their hands!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Seen plenty of those myself. I just see them as miserable people that have nothing better to do than to hide behind Anon's and try to make others as miserable as they are just to make themselves feel good for a little while.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am not familiar with it, but here is a bump. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

haha...yes! have you gone to the crazy for credits section lately?
    occasionally I will post in one or two questions there if I am really bored or close to leveling or somthing...but it's all crazy there the last couple times I've checked it- they pick one person and make like 30 seperate questions specifically for them...I don't get it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• wow, nothing has changed on here sinced this site started. I deleted my profile a year ago because it got rediculous! And it happens on the other sites too. Comes with the territory. And I'm boored so here I am again!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Lately?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well, on what I have seen, they only ask one question or answer..they haven't been voting up yet. Hmmm...
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010