Need a suggestion on how to best handle this now?

ok so me and my SO ended our relationship because of his mother, so now I am letting my daughter sleep over her house for 3 days. So here is the thing I'm so angry that my SO sided with her and did not even try to see my point. Now she is coming to our house and to not make things worse I think I should leave the house. He is not speaking to me at all unless it concerns our daughter. His mother has no clue as to what happens that's how much he protects her. So should I just put up the front or is it best to leave the house. I don't want to make things worse anymore I'm too hurt.

jenlesly

Asked by jenlesly at 5:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• HATE TO SAY IT BUT u must move on he'll know what he lost when your gone... who name the house in
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 5:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• in his name but we lived here for 12 yrs my daughters and my mom. We are trying to figure things out as far as living arrangements but for now we are living together but apart
    jenlesly

Comment by jenlesly (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• hell no you don't need to put up a front if he's a big enough boy to end his marriage, why bother sheltering him from his mama? it's YOUR life and you need to be able to live in reality in order to find a way to make things okay for you. don't lie for him.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You Need to leave the situation. He should not have sided with his mother over you
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• She's coming over to visit? To pick up your daughter? I'd tell her. And tell her ALL OF IT. Your relationship is over, who cares if it makes him mad if you tell his mom why. You do need to move on though, and I'm sure he will wake up one day and realize he mucked it up.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yeah i would tell his mom the truth but i would move on go to a different place on your own & your daughter & just worry about you & your child he dont deserve you at all
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010