Did you answer the how many kids did you have before 22 question yesterday?

You know I don't really care what people think of me but what I cared about was that they asked the question just to vote people down which I found very childish and immature. What did you all think? I am a lot older then some of you, I have a career and I have a degree and I am doing great just because I had a child before 22 doesn't make me or anyone of you a bad parent in fact I'm a DAMN good parent.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree! I answered, but if I had known they were going to judge people by that silly little question I probably wouldn't have wasted my time answering the question.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• someone voted people down because they had a child before 22? WOW! That is childish!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 5:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i am a lot older than most women on here too
    ??
    i missed the question
    but i did not have a child at 22
    i had my child at 42
    i do not think someone is a bad mom because of their age
    bad moms come in all ages, shapes, locations, education levels, races, heights, weights, etc etc etc

what is the issue, ???
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• and good moms come in all those catagories too

no worries
    peace!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I seriously agree, I had 2 children at 22yo. It's not a bad thing, some people are just ignorant and seem to find whatever reason to vote others down. It's stupid.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have come to the conclusion that there are a few bad eggs out there who enjoy disrupting the peace around CafeMOM. I stay away from the anon. questions unless they are in categories that seem safe, like Crafts & Hobbies and Home & Garden. Sadly, the trolls will ruin it for some and then the whole Q & A will just be another drama filled group. I'm hoping this will not happen, because I love lending a hand and helping peeps who really need the advice.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think it was just one person-I went back and looked at the link and it was only one vote down per under 22 answer-you can not be sure the person that asked it also voted down-it could have just been some loser!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 6:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I missed that question.
    silly people to think a number next to 'years' makes some one better or worse at parenting...

I was married at 19, had all 3 by the time I was 24.

having kids younger just means our bodies got back in shape faster...
    >winks
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 6:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I did not answer the question.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• hhmmm i answered a question like it...but i don't think it was the same question...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010