your husband or s/o

cheat on you with several different women in a period of idk let's just say 6 weeks or the same woman for a years.

You can NOT say neither, obviously most of us doesn't want neither but just pick one.

mrsbean08

Asked by mrsbean08 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in

• Several different women. I think it would hurt me more if he developed feelings for a woman and kept her around for years behind my back.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 5:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• one woman
    would make it easier to leave him
    since he was obviously in love with her, he could not say excuses to talk me into staying
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Several different women. Then I would just know he's a sex addict and send his ass to rehab while I send his ass out the front door. =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Been there.. I found out he had children outside of our relationship when he was laying in a coma in the hospital one with the same name as our son). One female ( not one of the baby mommas) he had been in a relationship off and on for 8 yrs, I was angry and hurt and wondered where in the hell I'd been and how I had not realized something was going on. Amazingly each one of these other women knew that he was involved in a long time relationship with me and didn't seem to care and even more amazing, they all hated me ( I still understand why they hated me. I asked them," you all slept with my man at one time and you're mad at me. Why?). Anyway when he came out of the coma, he we discovered irreversible brain damage and my son asked me could he stay with us during his healing process,. My son knew he was asking a lot and I agreed reluctantly. The ironic thing is now he's impotent. Talk about poetic justice.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• different women
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• different women.......with one woman he would have an emotional connection and that would be harder for me.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• one woman. atleast there is less risk of him giving me an std that way.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• several different women...one over years is too much of a relationship
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• several women
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• As long as there's no STD's involved, I would prefer several different women for the same reasons as stated by pp's.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010