If you wanted to bring a woman into the mix

Would you let your hubby be in the mix as well or would you just let him watch? I ask because I know alot of ladies get a little jealous seeing their man make love to another woman. Do you think your hubby would be alright with just watching? Or is it something he would never allow, or something you would never be interested in doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• If we were to bring a woman in the mix it, (which is my fantasy) it would be a one time thing. He would join but after that night that is it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• this is something i can not relate to
    none of the above

imo, two in a relationship is hard enough!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Mine wouldn't just sit and watch!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• We'd never do this. I didn't get married to screw other people!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My SO would be disgusted. The sight of lesbian porn makes him vomit so the idea of him watching me with another woman would be too much to bear for him and I could not do that to him. So the idea would be right out the window for us :)
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• you might want to just leave this one in the realm of fantasy unless you want to open a whole big can of worms...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't want to. I really don't know what he'd do if I did. He may SAY he'd be into it, but I don't know. He might be jealous, too. I'd be jealous as hell, so it's a definate no go for me. I really don't know what my hubby would do for sure. LMAO, I don't think he could do it. I think it's just fantasy kind of thing. Ain't gonna happen.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010