Hubby obsessed with BJ's!! Question inside adult content

EVERYDAY, actually multiple times a day he asks me to give him a BJ, its getting kind of annoying, lol! He seems to forget that I need some pleasure too, its not always just about him getting his! So my question is, is your SO greedy when it comes to him getting pleased, or does he make sure you get yours to? This can include sex as well. Is he finished as soon as he O's, or does he make sure you get yours before he is finished?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• well I'd say any man that was getting good bjs might get obsessed! Lol! I think that you have to lay the expectation of what you want sexually. Any women should set the rule of ladies first!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You need to tell him what you are telling us. Or wait to get some replies and show him this thread lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Mine used to be very selfish, but somehow for the past 6 months or so, he realized I DO exist!! haha.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 6:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• He always makes sure I get mine before he gets his. BJ's to us are like dessert for round 2.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• not at all, he's happy to do whatever i need and is fine with asking for what he needs
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• he tries alot on the bj end and it gets REALLY annoying at times and he frequently finishes quickly. every now and then i have to have "the talk" with him reminding him that he is less likely to get a bj the more annoying the subject is and that if he wants me to be interested in sex he needs to try to make it fun for me too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Mines used to be selfish as hell!!! I started sitting on his face while i gave him BJ-s...Or i make him touch me or something. I would say go on strike!!! stop doing it all together..and tell him until he pleases you he will NOT be getting anymore BJ-S..And you just be doing a good job if he's always asking for them
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:16 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My SO is very attentive! He didn't realize that could go both ways until he met me. I guess his past GFs were not into making sure he was happy too.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010