Super early pregnacy symptoms??HELP!!!!

I have a normal 28 day cycle and my hubby and i are trying.My last period was on July 30, i took a ton of ovulation predictor tests and they all came up neg.My period is now due on Aug 27...and this week(8/16/2010) iv started to have a mild crampy heavy feeling in my uterus.Any of you experience this?when should i take the new first response 6 day sooner test??im soooo anxious...i want this so bad and after 2 miscarriages and three months of trying unsuccessfully...im scared HELP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait until at least the 20th to take it. As for the "symptom" I've never had that but anything is possible.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 6:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Assuming you're actually ovulating, I'd be more likely to assume you're ovulating a bit late. Test on the 23rd or 24th at the earliest.

Good luck.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I had mild cramping occasionally with my daughter, then it went away after a while. I was told the cramping was because of the egg implant, so you never know :) Fingers are crossed :)
    KricketMother09

Answer by KricketMother09 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010