If you have only been with one lover..

Do you wish you would have experimented more before settling with one person? Or are you happy that you're SO has been your 1 and only? Do you ever wonder how it would be to make love to someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I think most married people (with past partners, or with no past partners) still wonder what it would be like to be with another..
    Our bodies are different & our sex styles & attitudes change as u grow up.. so in your teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, and so on.... we always will wonder what it would be like to be with someone different now..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Sometimes I wonder what it would be like, since he's been with other women before, but I try not to think about it much.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 6:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am happy that my husband was my only and I was his. And yes I think we have both wondered but wouldn't change a thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am happy with my choice to wait... My husband is the only one we have 2 amazing girls together.. No baby mama drama here lol..He was a god sent i was a virgin when we married he had no kids and two years in to our marriage we had our first daughter.. It was amazing ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I do wonder, but we have a great sex life so I really dont mind much
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010