Not into making out w/ SO anymore

We used to make out & kiss alot. But within the last year or so, I just havent been into kissing him. I dont know whats wrong with me? For a while it was because he would try to kiss me just waking up and his breath would be so raunchy, lmao! After I told him he started brushing his teeth first, but for some reason I just dont really like kissing him anymore? I love him to death, but I just dont know what happened? I mean, we kiss sometimes, but I just dont enjoy it like I used to. Most of the time I just push his head down and let him kiss my neck or body ( so mean sounding ). What can I do to get me back into it? Did anyone else go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Things that you like or don't like do change sometimes. I don't think it's abnormal to not be so into kissing anymore. I mean as long as it's just that and not some deeper issues, then it's fine.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think kissing is very important, and it makes me feel very connected to my SO. Does he catch on to you never wanting to kiss him? He could be very hurt by this. I did go through this once though, when I was insecure in our relationship, and thought he might be straying. Maybe talk to him about it and see what he says.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My husband is a smoker, so making out can be gross. Last time he tried, i literally just got done eating and still had bits, ya know, hanging around. That grossed me out too. "I don't want you to eat what I just finished eating!" "Why not?" Eww!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i had\have the same problem...it will come back for nine months i havent wanted to hug kiss and have sex with my husband...but over the last three days i have wanted to kiss him more but he has started telling me how pretty i am and giving me my space...so just try and talk to him about it so he dosent get mad at you or anything but good luck...if you need to talk message me and we can chat
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010