Eddie has a NASTY cold, so much snot I cannot even figure out where it is coming from, anyway, we have a half week this week, hes off Fri and Mon from school he didnt go today or yesterday because hes not himself and hes so so so so so stuffy.... hes coughing too ..... Im wondering, would you hold him out the rest of the week to get better and wait til next Tues to send back, or should I send back tomorrow for 2 days ... Im worried if I send him back the way he is he might come home with something else the stomach bug maybe thats going around, and I want to give him some time to get over this or get better at leaest before getting something else ..... and we have a long weekend... what would you do? This doesnt cost us anything because hes in a early intervention program and its in the school district, but I still want him to get the services .. its a 2.5 hr day...Answer Question
Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008
Answer by alexis_06 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008
Answer by MarshaB702 at 7:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008
Answer by Midnightduck515 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2008
Next question overall
what is the reacton time after getting your chicken pox vaccination?