fantasia.... shaking my head

so, fantasia is being sued by the wife of the married man she was having an affair with.

thoughts?

i think that is good for her. with all the issues she has (family issues, album not selling, filing for bankruptcy) sleeping with another womans husband or any man should be the last thing on her mind. shaking my head. i dont feel sorry for her and i hope the wife wins, divorce her husband and sue him as well.

3xangel

Asked by 3xangel at 6:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't feel sorry for anybody like that. She is a celebrity so she should be able to get any man. Especially one that's not married........
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• as in the crappy singer from ai? i hope they take her voice in the settlement too
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think it is funny.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• no idea who she is...but it sounds like she has a lot of issues that need to be dealt with
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Wow!!!! ya'll are really going in on someone that you all don't even know personally... It is a cry for help on anyone who tries to end their life.. I really feel sorry for her. She is a very talented woman, ( America agrees) who has been through a whole deal of things. You can research her biography on what was just exposed to the world let alone what went on behind close doors... smh Let's not forget that she is a mother,and father to her daughter,and possibly to most of her siblings too. I pray for her that she does get better for herself first and for her child. It's a sad situation...
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ok. you're right about some things, but do you actually know for a fact that she knew this man was a married man?? Counseling, and God is what she needs, but for someone to say that she deserves what she is going through is un called for..Just because she grew up in the church does not stand for a thing. Half of the people in church is worse than people in the streets...smh. The whole purpose is that she needs to evaluate her life and her worth and determines what is worth living for... She has alot of construction to do, and it's all starting within herself..
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• When you play with fire, you're bound to get burned!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• What bothers me is the way they're handling her attempted suicide. They're treating it like she had a verbal meltdown instead of trying to take her own life. They're not taking it seriously and brushing it off like "She's stronger and smarter now". She should be commited in a rehab center instead of going back out into her music. CLEARLY her career was helping her feel the need to commit suicide. It's not a good idea to stick the can of fuel back into the fire, kids.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:21 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I didn't know that. I also don't know the entire situation. Did she know she was with a married man?

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• matthewscandi- you made me lol. angevil53- yep, thats her. glad to know im not the only one who thinks her voice is a mess.
    3xangel

Comment by 3xangel (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010