the doctors say that i had a missicarge , but i don't beleive that cause i still have a hcg level above 5 & still have all the preg systoms especialy the morning sickness & food cravings & sore breasts could they just have made a mistake they have yet to order a ultrasound to make sure there is a baby ther or not. can anyone HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would get a second opinion. If you ever doubt anything a doctor is telling you, then by all means go see another doctor. You are not tied to only one physician. Good Luck!
    norma_lee

Answer by norma_lee at 8:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i had an hcg above 5 for 3 weeks and symptoms til like 4 weeks later
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• on all 3 miscarriages
    iloveyall2008

• Yes you can still have had a miscarriage. Your HCG levels drop over time. I had a miscarriage and it took 5 weeks for my bloodwork to come back normal. I also had symptoms and everything. You may not have miscarried physically just yet but it may happen soon if your spotting and whatnot. I am sorry to hear the news. Good luck whatever happens.
    awife1life3kids

Answer by awife1life3kids at 7:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008