Does it bug you when you are out and about with your husband or SO and you catch him blatantly looking some other woman up and down, eyebrows arched as high as they can go and chin on the floor, standing in his own drool???

This happens to me now and then, but last night it was while we were out doing something together on my 50th birhtday! I was so upset! We have been married 29 years, he knows I hate it .. why would he do that? Why does he have to make such idiotic facial expressions? UGH!!!!!

Tesnonian

Asked by Tesnonian at 7:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• omg GOD bless u both married 29yrs. girl he loves u and is not going anywhere... ur a lucky women.. and i'm sure u know men by now.. thats what they do...lol.. i don't think at all that he doesn't love u now if u were only with him less then 10 , 15 yrs. i would be scared of him cheating but 29yrs. girl u r his life.. jelousy is normal for us women when we love our men as much as we do.. but really in ur case u both have been married for so long i think he could not even emagine his life without u.. just say u seen an handsome sexy man.. ya he looks so good but u would never want that man like u do ur hubby.. men just look at women like that.. and he might even do it so u can see and be jelous over him, maybe he thinks thats cute and that ur still much in love with him like when u first fell in love with eachother... best wishies go out to u both and many more yrs. to come..
    GOD BLESS YOU!!
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• nope my DH doesnt do that. He looks but nothing like what you described lol :)
    maddisont05

Answer by maddisont05 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I would be mad on my birthday. Otherwise I wouldnt. My husband and I are really close friends as well, and he acts like I will think the same thing. Hes like, hey check her out.... lol... dont know why men do this. Good luck, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• umm Iwould be totally ticked as well, he looks but makes sure Im not looking at him, lol
    maw_maw

Answer by maw_maw at 8:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• yeah if it was my birthday i would be very upset. i would cry and he would apologize and hopefully never do it again. it almost sounds like he was teasing you cause he knows your hate. my hubby doesn't do that at all. to him it's a matter of respect. i should probably return the favor. i don't look outside but on tv i say things like yummy, i like that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My hubby looks, I'm being realistic...but he doesn't do it obviously. Maybe you should tell him nicely to be a little cooler about it. I would be pissed if it was my birthday though!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 8:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Don't blame him.....
    It's his penis.....

They make them crazy....
    rockerchic

Answer by rockerchic at 8:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• He can be more discreet. That was very disrespectful of him. Men will always look. But they should respect their partners when they are present. I've seen my bf glance...but he quickly looks away. I think he thinks it's kind of "low-life" to stare like that and not becoming to a gentleman.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• The only answer I have for you is because men are like dogs in heat.
    Lindabug

Answer by Lindabug at 9:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Nah. Men look. And as long as they are just looking, I don't have a problem with it. I just laugh.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008