Indoor Games

My son will be turning 1 on December 13th & I was trying to think of some fun games he can play at his birthday party. We're having a pirate party theme, and all the kids will be 1 and younger. I plan on filling a bucket with sand & putting buried "treasure" in it for them to dig up and having a place where they can all get Pirate tattoos put on. I'm just not really sure what else they'll have fun doing.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 7:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Entertainment

• It's kind of hard trying to figure out games for that age group. I had games all planned out for my son's first birthday, and we didn't even get to play them. What about some sort of game where they have to crawl to something? Coloring/finger painting? You could get some pirate themed pictures to color. Story Time? Again a pirate themed story. Wagon Rides.. decorate it as a ship. Pinata.. much safer, and easier for the little guys.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 5:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I thought about putting a long black tablecloth over a table that reached all the way to the floor & putting like fish & pirate things on the inside & then having the kids crawl through it but I didn't know if any of them would freak out once they got inside.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008