Indoor Games

My son will be turning 1 on December 13th & I was trying to think of some fun games he can play at his birthday party. We're having a pirate party theme, and all the kids will be 1 and younger. I plan on filling a bucket with sand & putting buried "treasure" in it for them to dig up and having a place where they can all get Pirate tattoos put on. I'm just not really sure what else they'll have fun doing.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 7:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Consider using oatmeal instead of sand. It's larger than sand, so it's a little easier to clean, and it won't hurt anything if they eat it.

As for other games, a small wading pool with plastic balls is fun. Walmart sells big bags of ball pit balls for not much.

Get some mylar balloons (gold ones for gold coins?) and tie the strings short - just long enough to put the balloons head high for them. At that height, they are fun for tiny toddlers to bop.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2008