Why is it ........''ok'' to be drunk around a baby? Ever, *in that childs' home, ...

Does this child have any rights? It's a baby

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 6:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What child? Who are ou talking about? Did I miss something??
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It's not ok to be drunk ever lol ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 6:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• its not ok

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well then, everyone in Minnesota should have their children taken away. lolPeople drink in their homes all the time and kids aren't dying left and right. It would be illeagal. Is this about that other post?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• oh, the last answers Q I asked about a girl/ guy with a baby, and her going to jail, not him. He was drunk.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Minnesota mom you didn't read the last Q' i asked previous to this. A minute or 2 before
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It isn't okay to be drunk around a baby or a child. EVER. No matter if it's your child or not.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 6:56 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Um, actually I did. It kind of seems like there is something missing. No offense, but I think you may have some resentments about alcohol or something. And the other thing is you really can't control anything that doesn't pertain to you, so why get all worked up over something millions of people have done! I don't agree with it, but I have bigger fish to fry. ;)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Because Musicmom80 : When people don't stand up for something==== they will end up falling for anything
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• But if everyone focused a little more on what they can change and not what we can't more things would get done. Setting the example by living your life is the biggest thing any one can do.If you weren't there it's not really for you to say. Setting an example by living your life the way you believe it should be lived should be the stand. It's like saying if I go to a family bbq where people are drinking my kids are in danger. Not so. And I don't drink.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010