Cold in 5 month old

My baby girl is in daycare, so this is her third cold. I know of the saline drops and bulb syringe... Is there ANYTHING else I can do? I also give tylenol when especially upset. (the ped told me to).

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 7:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would go and tell the people that are working at the daycare whats going on becuase that is not good for your baby and they need to do sumthing about it beucase if your baby has it I beat the other babys moms are going throw the same thing . So just tell them they need to do sumthing about it.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• In a perfect world, I would do that. All daycare babies get colds. They clean well, theres nothing that can be done about that part... I want to know how to help her feel better. Thanks though :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Try a humidifier and also like the pp said I would go and talk to the daycare people.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2008