boy or girl

i am 13 weeks and 2 days and the baby had its back towards us lol. I have a lot of people saying it sounds like a boy. What yall think? Only people that had kids please.

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 6:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Both of my girls had there back to us lol so my guess would be a girl.. The first us my oldest daughter had her baby had it's back to us as well lol she just had a second us on the 21st of this month and it's a girl lol...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I've never heard of a certain position having to do with the sex of the baby...
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 7:01 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i'v hear if the heart rate is below about 145 it is more likely to be a boy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• its just a wise tale
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• They are constantly repositioning that early.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 7:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Hmmm......no idea at all. Old wive's tails never work. The one about the heartbeat doesn't work either.....all 3 of my kids were around 150 and I have 2 boys and a girl. When babies are that little they are constantly "floating" around in there so it would be hard to see what they are till they get a bigger.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I found out at 18 weeks I was having a boy and he was sunny side up and I had another us today and he was sunny side down. That is no indication what so ever. Also the heartbeat thing is horse doo too. You will have to wait until the ultrasound shows you.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010