Extremly personal adult content

i am originally from egypt, and was circumcised when i was five years old,.. yes i AM a woman, and in some countries this is unfortunatly a common tradition. for those of u who are unfamilier with femal circumcition, there are different kinds, but in my case, they had my clitoris and inner lips removed:-(( , i met my husband in usa, and we have been married for almost 3 years now, i have been faking orgasms since day one, (afraid he wont want to be with me otherwise). is it possible for me have an orgasm? i do have some clitoris left and sometimes when i musturbate, i get so close but it never happened. is there anyone out there with the same sits? sometimes i wonder if sex will be more enjoyable for me if i were to try it with someone else, i have nothing to compare with since my husband is the only man i have ever been with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• idk..keep trying to achieve it by your self...and when you get there work on it with your husband...good luck
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Wow..I don't know what to say. Has your hubby ever tried oral on you? The constant motion of your clit being rubbed may work to get you there. I would also advise seeing your doctor. They may be able to give you some help in this area.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:07 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• first off *hugs* and I'm sorry! I can't even imagine...

I am not in your situation but I say tell your husband. Maybe he can try things to make it more enjoyable for you. If you're faking it, he doesn't know any better than to keep doing what he's doing. Sex with my hubby got much better when I started speaking up about what I liked and didn't like.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You can still achieve orgasm through penetration and stimulation of your g-spot. Try doing it to youself first so you can find it. It's about 2 inches up on the front wall. Feels a little like a walnut.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:10 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't know the answer to that. Just wanted to send HUGS to you! GL Hun!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• May I be so forward to ask.... how are you masterbating? Just with your hand? Have you tried a small vibrator with direct stimulation on your clitoris - not penatrating you? Would your husband be open to trying a small vibrator between you and him. He would still be penatrating you, but the vibrator would be laying sideways just above your vabina opening, which would provide additional stimulation to your remaining clitoris. Is your husband from the USA? I know you said you met him here, but I am just confused as to how he wouldn't realize that orgams would be problematic for you since your surgerical alteration would be visible during sex.

I don't necessarily think you would be more likely to have an orgasm with someone else because of physcial reasons, but possibly your guilt over faking orgasms may be interfering with your ability to orgasm with your husband
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You should be able to still orgasm. If there's still some clitorial tissue left, then the sensations are still there. You said you get close by yourself...you need to just let go and let the waves of an orgasm come! :) The more relaxed you are, the better results you'll get. If you are so focused on having an orgasm, it may just be a mental block not letting you have one. Also, try talking with your husband if you feel comfortable doing it, about this issue and he may be able to help you out more. Good luck!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• There is also the G Spot. It is also sensitive and can bring about an orgasm. Basically, if a hand were to have one finger pointing with the palm of the hand facing up and that finger was inserted and then moved in a come here motion it should rub the G spot. It is why if you've ever taken a look at sex toys you might have noticed that some kind of bend upwards. Also, I would recommend being honest with your husband. For one thing, faking orgasms will not help you to work together to bring you the most enjoyment. Also, sex between a husband and wife is about more than just orgasm. If he loves you he will want to be with you even if having an orgasm is difficult and will probably want to work at finding ways to really bring you enjoyment. It can be a lot of fun trying different things. Good luck!
    bobthepepperma

Answer by bobthepepperma at 7:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010