How do you know...

if it's pregnancy hormones or your husband is the biggest asshole on the planet? I can tell that I am extra sensitive and irritable lately, but it really seems like my husband is acting more and more like a stupid ass. How do I know if it's me or him or both? Plus the last 9 days his loser of a brother was over here for 7 of them for over half the day to all day (including the 4 he stayed here). My husband has been lazy about taking care of things with me like baby registry and groceries, but cleaned everything yesterday. We went to register today and he got an attitude because he was supposedly joking about something and I supposedly caused a scene, but I'm pretty sure it was him that got mad because I didn't play along with his dumb "joke." So I stayed in the store for a LONG time but I wasn't in the mood to register. He's been impossible to communicate with - I know I've been trying hard. HELP I feel like divorcing him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• its your hormones but he does sound like an ass...i say call him out on it and tell him to act his age..and quit being an ass..that you are pregnant and need help
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• It's probably the hormones plus him being dumb. My DH LOVES sarcasm and sometimes he can take it too far and I will go off on him, just so he can tell me that he was only "messing" with me. Men can be so childish!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 7:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well.....sorry to say this but I was the exact same way through all 3 of my pregnancies! My DH called me his psycho bitch!! Everything and anything he did irritated the hell out of me, even his breathing bothered me...lol! I remember telling him one night to shut up and he said "I'm only breathing" and I proceeded to yell because he was breathing too loud. Pregnancy hormones make a woman a little crazy!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Most likely both. With all of my kids I have had times where I wondered if we could make it through. I would be grumpy and he'd say something, I wouldn't take it well which would make him grumpy, and just continue on. The down side is the hormones making you crazy makes those that get used to you think you're just acting moody when you do have a valid complaint. I'm pregnant and I yelled because my kids left all their snack trash just sitting out, they really thought I should throw it away, so I got mad because two kids in grade school can throw away their own trash (and told them so) and my oldest whispered to his brother "She's just in a really bad mood today."
    bobthepepperma

Answer by bobthepepperma at 8:19 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• yeah it your hormones but yeah he does sound like j*** but just hang in there it will get better i believe it will
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010