woud you be mad if DH doesn't call you to tell you that he is working late?

It is 15 til 8 here DH isn't home. He is supose to work until 5. DH doesn't ever call me to tell me he is going to be working late. I mean it isn't a whole lot, but when he does he doesn't call me would that make you mad?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• A problem with not knowing, besides the meal being spoiled, is that I worry that he's been in an accident.

Answer by Bmat at 8:02 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes, he should have some respect and let you know.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 7:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Is he really working late or is he out doing something he does not want you to know about? Do you keep track of his hours and look at his pay stub to see if what he said he workd and what the hours on the check stup is the same?
    To answer you question. Yes I would be up set.

Answer by louise2 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes I have had it happen and I was very mad. I sat here wondering if he had been in an accident or the car had broken down. It's disrespectful not to call and let you know where he is.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• very much so! It would make me scared that something happened to him 1st,then I'd be pissed

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My DH and I have went through that......a lot! After a lot of times of me yelling and screaming at him he finally calls me. It also helped that we (my kids and I) left one time and didn't come back till the next day. After that (and he was really pissed) he got the message!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes. I usually have dinner ready when he gets home. Plus, it's just common courtesy.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• YES, It is dis-repectful, to you.
    If you have supper ready or other plans.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• 15 till 8 and he has not called? I'd say i will be pissed and pay a visit to the job..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am one of those people that sometimes jumps to the worst senio and then I tend to stress myself out until my family is all safe at home. So yes it upsets me when my husband does not call me. I would however love for him to be working and over time Yeah Baby!!!
    stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 7:52 PM on Aug. 17, 2010