Sore down there....5-6 weeks preg. adult content

Okay so I feel really sore down there. Like pressureirsh- I feel like my cervix is really swollen. I am between 5-6 weeks pregnant. Is this norml? (I have talked with a nurse and they are playing things by appointment unless there is a major cause for concern- I have an ultrasound Friday) What do you think? Has anyone had this?
(this is my 4th pregnancy but I have never felt this pressure until 3rd trimester)

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 7:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If it's that bad go to the er..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:55 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• With all three of my pregnancies I hurt so bad around the time I found out I was pregnant which was about 5-6 weeks I thought I was either getting my period or had a bladder infection I am ten weeks pregnant now and went to the ER this time thinkign JESUS Im having a miscarriage or uti or both LOL Thankfully it was nothing I have a feeling I am just sensitive to the soreness that comes with implantation and hopefully you r too, but like the other poster said if it continues to hurt badly see your dr or go to the er, better safe than sorry good luck!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i'll pray for you but I think all will be fine
    HopefulMom2B08

Answer by HopefulMom2B08 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 17, 2010