how can I help my fiance deal with his anger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• You can't. You need to confront him on the issue and push him to get help, but, there is nothing you can do to change it. He has to recognize his anger problems and want to do something about it himself. You cannot do anything that will change another person.
    Anonymous

• suggest anger management classes or therapy. you can't change men so you may want to rethink the marriage. you should think of going into a marriage as a lief long commitment so you want to make sure that you can deal with his anger before you marry him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can't...he needs professional help. Love isn't enough, although it should be at times.
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree. The damage that's been done to him to create the anger can't be undone by you. He would need professional help with anger management

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You might pray that he is able to forgive whoever he is angry at, or own up to his part in things, but I don't think there is anything you can say more than once without it going in one ear and out the other unless he brings it up.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:12 PM on May. 15, 2009