are you an anal house keeper or do you clean when you can?

shortstuff69

Asked by shortstuff69 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I clean when I feel like it. Sense my kids are grown my house does not really get that dirty. So I really only clean my kitchen and bedroom daily.

Answer by louise2 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'm a neat freak. I won't even go to bed if my house is messy. I clean at least twice a day, and I clean my bathroom twice a day, once in the morning, and twice before bedtime because the kids make such a mess taking their baths. I allow the kids to play and have fun in the house, but the number one rule is to pick up after you play. Family and friends come in and tell me they can eat off my floors. My BF's house is not so neat, and when I go over I constantly complain about his messy ways, but its his house so I try not to make a big deal out of it, but if he lived with me, we would seriously bump heads. I honestly cannot say that I clean when I can because if I did my house would be a mess. Saturdays is the "BIG" cleaning day for us too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I clean every day. I used to be a freak about it, but not so much anymore. The clean police aren't coming so why stress over the little things. I sometimes go to bed and not run the dishwasher.....left eye twitching...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:23 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I guess i'm a clean freak. I was in my younger days but as the kids came and I worked outside the home I had to let go of that. Now that Im retired and stay home I want my home to look good all the time.With 4 dogs and 2 males in the house its not an easy task. If I didn't sweep and mop every day the dog hair would overtake us.
    t_lawson

Answer by t_lawson at 8:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love a clean house, but I am not obsessive about it
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• A neat freak, but with 4 kids and a lazy DH , I'm learning to let somethings go
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have never liked cleaning, but I don't like the mess. I'll clean when I can(I have various health issues and i don't always feel well.) but I never obsess over it.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• Im a major neat freak. I get mad if I clean & clean & clean & someone goes behind me & messes my hardwork up. Everything needs to be clean, neat & in its own place. Ive gotten somewhat better once I figured out what was causing it. but Im still up at 1:48 in the moring because I know I haven't cleaned up the livingroom yet.......
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 1:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I am definitely a neat freak. My house is always spotless.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• i clean my house every day but not a major neat freak though cause sometimes i get fed up with a lazy son and hubby that i will just sit down and not do a damn thing LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2010