what kind of work do you do?

do you love it, hate it or just there for the money

me im a certified nursing assistant, i work in a long term facilty
i work with alzhimers and dementia patients

shortstuff69

Asked by shortstuff69 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• SCENTSY!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!! I've made some good money selling Scentsy...but I got into just to make some money to help my hubby pay the bills, and have a little extra. I had no idea that I would love doing it soooo much!!!
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:17 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I teach children with Autism and I love it. The money is good too. I will probably retire teaching children with special needs.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I just joined scentsy! I will be an OTA and would like to work with patients like you do Shortstuff. I would hope that someone would take good care of my loved ones so I intend to provide good care to others
    MizMellyMac

Answer by MizMellyMac at 8:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am ASAHM and love every minute of it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I worked as a staff nurse in a local hospital for 2o yrs and yes I loved it. I loved my patients and I loved the varity. I get bored easily but with nursing there is allways something going on to keep you from getting bored.I worked a lot of different jobs before I went in to nursing and they all bored me silly after awhile.
    t_lawson

Answer by t_lawson at 8:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am a cafeteria manager for an elementary school. I love my job been there for 11 yrs 6 yrs at the middle school level
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• MIA BELLA CANDLES- THIS IS MY FAVORITE JOB!!. I also am a mortgage processor and I do this only for the money while I build my business. I just started working part time also for a friend typing his appraisals. This isn't a bad job and I work from home. I will most likely keep this job along with my business when I quit my other job.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am a Financial Counselor in the Emergency Room in a busy innercity hospital. I LOVE it. I counsel the uninsured and help them find a way to manage their bills -- be it through State assistance, payment plans, or charity care (funds set aside by the hospital itself to assist the uninsured population). It's frustrating and stressful, but rewarding and amazing too.

I miss being with my son like I was when I stayed at home with him, but I really do love my job and he is loving every minute of his day care time and his extra Grandma time! (three days in day care - and one day a week for each grandmother).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Legal administrator. Would love to have my own business tho ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:51 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love my job. I am a nanny. The family is wonderful, I get paid very well, & I get to stay home with my DD.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2010