Would you consider porn cheating?

I do. it makes me feel like hes not satisfied by me, and he needs someone else to "get him off" yes or no and why do you feel that way?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 8:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• yes i do consider it cheating. when you watch porn & masturbate, your getting turned on by another person and having an orgasm too it. its especially bad when the person your with is not okay with it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I only consider it cheating if it is affecting your sexual relationship, like if he doesnt want sex because he can just masturbate. It can also be considered cheating emotionally if you have expressed serious concerns about it and he continues to watch it, but thats just more of a disregard for your feelings. Either way, I dont think porn should be a deal breaker in a relationship.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No! Not at all! I love porn. I wish my DH would get in to it more... If he isn't having actual physical sex AND keeping it from me - I don't consider it cheating.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I use to, but now I don't care if he does it. He always comes to bed to me when he looks at it. It bothered me before because he would lie about it, but now he doesn't so it doesn't bother me anymore. All I ask of him is not to lie about it when I ask about it and not to do it on my laptop lol. I watch it with him sometimes.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• YES!
    michelle146

Answer by michelle146 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Nope. I have used porn to stimulate my creative juices while writing my erotica and have used it to learn how to give my husband a decent blow job. Not everyone who likes porn is moaning in orgasmic delight while watching a fake, big-breasted woman with no acting talent fake loving a penis shoved in her ass...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Nope porn is not a form of cheating...maybe he is watching it to get new ideas!
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't think porn s a form of cheating at all. When i met my bf i know that he enjoyed watching porn it does not bother me at all.. In fact i encourage it.. Try watching it with him or without him..lol i do it at least once a week. It's a form of entertainment..
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'm not married and he knows that if he ever feels the need to look at porn or another woman then he had better pack his sh!t and leave cause I won't deal with it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I watch porn and he does as well. cheating sucks and I only consider it cheating when he goes out and touches another.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010