I have just come to the conclusion that people in this world

are generally more selfish, alturistic & rude. I used to have pride that I could see people with good then evil but now with age I see people are generally more evil. Wouldn't you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't forget that people are really highly evolved animals with animal tendencies.

Humanity overall is a very beautiful thing, and well worth preserving. But, on an individual level, we're monsters.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well you're not much better by passing that judgment on everyone. Not everyone is like that, maybe the people you hang around. You should start hanging out with a better crowd.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Most people today are more about themselves than anyone else. I've seen a marked increase in this in my 64 years.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No, I have to disagree... We all have out good points and our bad points, and for the general public it evens out...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:40 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'm sorry you feel that way and that your life has led you to have that view. I don't see that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:45 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I agree.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Well, There are a lot of good people but nowadays people are more self centered. I have met really nice people in churches, try go to some Adventist Church of the 7 Day and you will find friends and people who are really happy to help you, they have helped me from spiritual help, support , and they even helped me to fix electrical problems at home, they are really nice people
    happymom384

Answer by happymom384 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• people generally suck!
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• No I surround myself with people who just want to live and have self confidence I treat people the way I want to be treated and so do my friends.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Anon Im gonna have to side with you but there are some good people out there you just have to look harder
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 17, 2010