How to spice it up in the bed room??? adult content

Would just like to spice it up a little in the bed room .

Butterflymom101

Asked by Butterflymom101 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• have a fantacy night. Schedule a night and get props and sexy outfits
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:03 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I answer this question a lot on here, but here goes again. The way you do it is that you tell your husband every day how much you appreciate how very hard he works for you and the family. You brag on him to his children in front of him. You brag on him to his parents in from of him. You let him know that you respect his honesty, his integrity, and his wonderful sense of humor. You greet him every afternoon at the door with a kiss when he comes home from work. You give him some time to unwind and relax before you tell him what terrors the children have been all the live-long day. You fix his favorite foods for supper, and you tell him you did it just for him because you love him so much and appreciate him so much. You tell all your girl friends how lucky you are to have him for a husband. They will tell their husbands who will in turn tell him. This only works if you're married. If you're just shacking up, sprinkle nutmeg.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:05 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• sexy outfits, surprise him with a new toy (a mini bullet is a good way to start), talk dirty to him, wait naked on the bed when he gets out of the shower, try new moves and positions
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 9:11 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• NannyB is funny but hey that might work. I would do things he wants to do even though I don't but pretend I do. :) its hard for me to talk dirty but I'd try. I know what turns him on besides me so I'd probably run with a scenario of that :) with 4 kids though he is just happy to get any lovin :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 17, 2010