How do i tell my family that i'm pregnant again?

Thing is, is that I already have one child and he's not even a year old yet...he'll be a year november 7. But i'm pregnant with a 2nd one and i just found out and i could be further along than i think i am. Because i took an at home pregnancy test.....Some one please help!

stephichelle08

Asked by stephichelle08 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i text my family about this one lol .. i was and still am scared to hear theere voices lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Why would you be concerned about it? Is this a bad thing? Regardless of how soon it was after the last one, my family would be ecstatic!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I bought my daughter (18 mos) a "i'm going to be a big sister" t-shirt to wear to her grandparents house. When they finally took the time to read the shirt they were sooo excited, esp. since i'm having a boy this time. My kids are their only grand kids so of course they are ecstatic. But i do wish you the best of luck and congrats!
    trina321

Answer by trina321 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• you shouldn't feel that way, having a baby is a beautifull thing and with such little age difference they will bond very close:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Take a pic of a positive pregnancy test and give it to everyone as a holiday card....
    Anonymous