Spin off question... How do you know if you have a UTI?

I've never had one but I think I might. IDK! How can you tell if its that or a yeast infection. I haven't had either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Health

• Oh, you will know..Ugh. You feel like you have to pee all the time, but what comes out is a teeny fiery trickle. It burns. Yeast infections itch and you may burn when you pee but you don't have the urgency and frequency associated with a UTI.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• I would go to the doctor. It is a simple pee in a cup test. I went to the doctor with infection that wouldn't go away it was a level 2 yeast and come to find out I had a UTI as well. so go pee in that cup! ..
    In fact I am waiting on my results cause I think i may have another one. It take a few days for the results.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• When I had it many moons ago, it burned when I peed and I felt like I had to go all the time. When I would go, it was just a little bit.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Walgreens now has UTI test strips as well. I have never tried them so I cant vouch for their effectiveness but doctor is the best option.

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:54 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Drink cranberry juice.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:40 AM on Aug. 18, 2010

• http://www.azoproducts.com/products/azo_test_strips
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2010